One Day Canyoning
Sundarijal is a scenic display of water and wildlife, located at the northern edge of Kathmandu Valley. “Sundarijal” or “beautiful holy water” offers a gorgeous view of the valley, lush forested hills, and a wild white water descent. Prepare yourself to negotiate through several different types of canyons as you abseil down five different rocky waterfalls, plunge into chilly meltwater basins, and slide down smooth rocks through natural caves. With a wide variety of experiences, Canyoning package offers single day adventure that is sure to get your adrenaline pumping.
• Arrival Time at office 08:30 AM
• Departure Time from office 09:00 AM
• Sundarijal 10:00 AM
• Hike up to start of adventure 11:00 AM (25-30 min through jungle)
• Introduction and instruction 11:45 AM (on the Canyoning spot)
• Full enjoyment of Canyoning, 12:00 PM
(2 Sliding, 3 swimming, 1 caving or Jumping, Abseil down 5 Waterfalls 15m, 20m, 25m, 35m, 45m)
• Departure from Final Waterfall 3:30 PM
• Wash, change and enjoy lunch 4:00 PM
• Departure from Sundarijal 5:00 PM
Service Includes: Transportation to and from office, professional canyoning Instructors, Permit fees where required, all technical equipment, lunch.
Service does not includes: Personal expenses, alcoholic drinks. Do not bring valuable jewelry or ornaments, as these may be lost or damaged.
What do we need to bring?
Teva Sandals (or similar) or water shoes, sunscreen, extra underwear and shirt, towel, sunglasses with strap, waterproof camera.
Cost: 110 US$ (Foreigner) 2-10 people
For Nepali and Indian Nationalities, please contact us using the contact us form.
Note: We depart every day on request. Please fill in the form below to request a Single Day Canyoning.